Cardinals Unleash Historic Collapse

True story.  I woke up on Wednesday morning with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I had a dream/vision just before I awoke that the Cardinals had lost their game to Colorado 6-5 on a 3-run walk-off home run.  I couldn't get back to sleep, so I grabbed my phone (which sits on my nightstand), and checked the score.  Boy, was I relieved to see that I was wrong... sorta.  They lost 12-9 on a 3-run walk-off home run.... and allowed 9 runs in the 9th inning.

Do you want to tell me how a major league baseball teams can't get three outs before the opposing team scores 9 runs?  Colorado is not that good.  Their Final Vote representative is Carlos Gonzalez.  They have two All Stars, neither of which played in the game.

When asked about the collapse, pitcher Dennys Reyes, who pitched in the 9th for the Cardinals, giving up 3 runs, somehow managed to lose his ability to speak/understand English.

No comments:

Post a Comment