Giants Advance to World Series

I suppose to be fair, I just probably mention that the San Francisco Giants defeated the Philadelphia Phillies to advance to the World Series.  Sorry if I'm just not that excited about the Giants in the Series.  I'm really, really, not a fan of Lincecum.  Maybe I'm still a little bitter that he won the Cy Young over Wainwright (who totally deserved it more) last season, maybe I'm just not a fan of a guy who was busted for possession and didn't receive any kind of disciplinary action from the league, or maybe I just don't like the fact that an f-bomb is his go-to adjective.  Either way, congrats to the Giants, blah, blah, blah.

And, just a fun side note, Benji Molina, who was traded from the Giants to the Rangers earlier this season is officially the first person to win a World Series ring this season.  Good to see another Molina brother get a ring.

Pictures?  We don't need no stinkin' pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment