Giants Advance to NLCS

The San Francisco Giants have advanced to the NLCS by virtue of another 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves.  One thing is for sure about this year's NLCS - there probably isn't going to be a lot of runs scored. The Giants and the Phillies have put together phenomenal pitching performances so far this postseason, led by Roy Halladay and Tim Lincecum.

I think that I'll be rooting for the Phillies in this particular series.  Not so much because I like their mascot better than the Giants' mascot, but because I can't stand Tim Lincecum.  For a stoner, girly-haired, foul-mouthed pitcher, he's pretty good, but I can't root for a guy who has absolutely no control over his language.  To get an idea of what I'm talking about, you can check out this highlight from mlb.com (he's the girly-haired dude whose profanity doesn't get drowned out by the fan noise), or jump back to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment