A-Rod, Boras Break-up

After using Scott Boras to negotiate contracts of 10 years, $252 million and 10 years, $275 million, Alex Rodriguez has decided to send a Dear John letter to his agent.

Using the Break Up Letter Generator on DearJohn.com, BLB has obtained the letter sent by A-Rod to Boras to inform him of this decision.


Dear Scott Boras,


I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this didn't need to be done, but I wanted to. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, our relationship just isnt working out for me. Don't let it get you all upset inside, we were not a good match. It is because of your history of lying problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.


You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with annoying way you stuff your face all day long while watching t.v. on the bed. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you flirted with my father at our family Christmas dinner. 


I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to have a decent conversation with a person of the opposite gender. And hopefully we will be incredibly far away.


Have a nice life,
A-Rod


That's cold, A-Rod, real cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment