Putting a Bow(tie) on 2010



Well, I guess that does it.  So much for the Rangers winning the World Series in their first trip.  The San Francisco Giants are your 2010 World Series Champions.  I don't know if I have it saved, but at some point during the season, I think it was on an MLB Network Radio status update midseason, I said that the Giants are a darkhorse for the World Series because of their pitching.  If they can get into the playoffs - seriously, this is what I said at the time - they have a legitimate shot of winning it all simply because of their pitching staff.  And then they scored 20 runs in the first 2 games.

While small victories are just that... small... I would also like to note that Timmy Lincecum is not going to legally be able to celebrate in his usual way, as Proposition 19 was shot down by California voters by half a million votes.  The reason: stoners weren't sensible enough to actually vote... because they were stoned.

Regardless, I think this officer of the law has the right expression as far as the Giants actually winning the Series is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment